Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Loving Someone

Assalamualaikum and hello ! So i'm trying to make my night productive as possible because i was asleep from 12 noon till 6pm and because i didn't sleep the whole day since yesterday. Barai weyy g kelas hahaha. So today is my 5th monthsary with my handsome boyfriend kihkih. How fast time flies, in 5 months, a lot of things already happened. Too many things to be remembered.

   You know, today, i've seen two of my friends being sad about their partner or maybe ex-partner. Its sad to see someone with a broken-heart. How i wish i can help them, cheer them up.

   Sometimes, i feel like, in a relationship, what a couple should do is believe in each other, support each other, and accepting all of their perfect and imperfections. And if you truly love someone from your heart, having 1 person as your partner is already more than enough, you will love them endlessly because that one person already mattered the most to you. The most important is, you never get bored of them. All the things that you do with them, time spent with them, all the memories that being shared together, you will appreciate it and enjoy it. If things goes wrong, you and your partner will put an effort to make it right. Psst, and girls really love guys who put effort even for the simplest thing.

   And to my boyfriend, it doesn't matter if you don't have a car, or can't buy me an expensive scarf. I don't need that. Having you in my life is already more than enough. The love and attention is all that i need. Being with you already made my day everyday. You will never know how much i love you and care for you. Thank you for loving me and accepting me just the way i am (even tho i know sometimes you rimas because i'm too clingy). I love you and happy 5th monthsary ! Hihi.