Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Sorry

Hi, Assalamualaikum. Akhirnya, dapat juga update blog :D Yeah, when this Chinese New Year holidays end, i start being so busy everyday because of my additional class. And maybe this is my last updated till my PMR examination end. 

I just want to say sorry if i don't say 'Hi' to you when i on my chatbox. Yes, sometimes i might be arrogant. I don't have much time to spend with my web friend because i'm quite busy. It doesn't mean i hate you or don't want to be your friends anymore. No. 

So, once again, wish me luck on my PMR examination this year. I'll miss you my twitter and facebook friends. :) Oh ya, follow me on twitter @batrisyiariz and visit my tumblr batrisyiariz.tumblr.com . See ya! :D

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." -Lou Holtz
sincerely,
Batrisyia Riz 

No comments:

Post a Comment