Saturday, January 7, 2012

Destiny


Hello, Assalamualaikum! Long time no see. You miss me? Haha. Okay stop. This is fact, i can't believe that i'm in form 3 this year. Am i dream or what? This year i cannot facebook-ing, twittering, blogging, tumblr-ing, and so on. Okay bye computer, by happiness, i'll miss you. -,-

This year is the year for me to fight in pmr. :p Wish me luck and i'm sorry to you people if i've done wrong to you. Pray for my successes. Our form 3 teacher really hopping that we can get better result than last year. My principal target 50% get straight A's this year. It's a little bit hard to us to get that target. So, we have to work hard on it. 

Good bye for now and see you after i've done my trial pmr and pmr examination. Pray for our successes!

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside" -Denis Waitley 
sincerely,
Batrisyia Riz 

No comments:

Post a Comment